Rebranding is a process which involves creating a new image for a product or service, so as to differentiate it from competitors in the market. The efforts to rebrand involve changing name, using new logo, revising the packaging design and incorporating new marketing resources that include the latest buzzwords. The intention behind rebranding is to influence customer’s understanding about the product by remodeling the brand. Most businesses know when it is time to rebrand. Find out ten reasons that indicate that you need to rebrand.
1. When a merger takes place.
2. When you outgrow your brand.
3. If your brand value becomes hodgepodge over the years.
4. When there is stiff competition.
5. If your customers are confused about your product or service.
6. If your product becomes old fashioned.
7. When your brand goes global.
8. If your reputation is sinking.
9. To keep up with latest technology.
10. When you launch a new product or service.
Source ‘if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!’
Graphs.net is the leading resource for data visualization and creative infographics. The site aims at providing you the latest infographics on various topic from sports to environment, travel to technology and other niches. Based on the theme, infographics are classified in to different categories and the latest charts, graphs or infographics will get displayed at the top of each category.