Did you know that one salary of a CEO is equivalent to 100 salaries of average workers? Well, a CEO is the highest ranking official in a company whose role is to take important strategic decisions, that affect the success of business. No wonder they are an important asset for the company. Take a look at the top earning Australian CEOs in this infographic.
1. Ralph Norris, the CEO of Commonwealth bank, whose earning graph increased from $9,206,752 to $16,157,746 tops the ranking.
2. The CEO of Rio Tinto, Tom Albanese now earns $10,659,693, whose earlier income was $2,488,323.
3. Nicholas Moore, the CEO of Macquarie Bank makes $9,557,589 who started with $290,756.
4. Don Voelte, Woodside Petroleum CEO earns $8,343,339 who earlier made $2,694,676.
5. Mirvac CEO Nicholas Collishaw’s income increased from $2,806,831 to $5,669,748.
6. David Knox, the CEO of Santos earns $5,166,764, going up from $3,174,892.
7. Cameron Clyne, the CEO of NAB Group now makes $7,725,628 earlier being $5,196,879.
8. The income of Ken Mackenzie, the CEO of Anchor grew from $4,487,863 to $6,061,508.
9. Salary of Orica’s CEO Graeme Liebelt increased from $5,331,700 to $7,161,400.
10.Lend Lease CEO Steve Mccann’s salary rose to $5,313,000 from $4,128,000.
‘if you enjoyed the infographic, please consider sharing it using the buttons on the left side!’
Graphs.net is the leading resource for data visualization and creative infographics. The site aims at providing you the latest infographics on various topic from sports to environment, travel to technology and other niches. Based on the theme, infographics are classified in to different categories and the latest charts, graphs or infographics will get displayed at the top of each category.