Facebook is a popular site for most individuals to keep up with their friends and family, whereas for businesses, it is a potential marketing tool. Facebook is currently, the top social networking website, but it doesn’t mean that everything you post reaches the intended audience. The algorithm EdgeRank is responsible for deciding the magnitude of your posts. EdgeRank determines the sharpness of your status update in terms of relevance and recency. If you want to promote the Facebook page of your business or if you want to make your presence felt, here are 8 tips to help you gain spotlight on FB.
1. Ask simple questions emphasizing on would and not on why.
2. Questions with one word answers are best.
3. Cropping the pictures before posting, makes it enticing.
4. Talk about current happenings but don’t get offensive.
5. If you ask for likes or share, limit to one action at a time.
6. Reach out to different audiences by saying something of their interest.
7. Talk about latest FB updates.
8. Post something about ‘Today’ to catch attention.
Graphs.net is the leading resource for data visualization and creative infographics. The site aims at providing you the latest infographics on various topic from sports to environment, travel to technology and other niches. Based on the theme, infographics are classified in to different categories and the latest charts, graphs or infographics will get displayed at the top of each category.