The starting salary for a primary school teacher with minimum training is the most in Luxembourg while the other nations that pay generously are Switzerland, Korea and Germany. The teacher salary after an experience of 15 years in Korea is the highest followed by Germany, Portugal and Japan.
73% of the college students are willing to do drastic things just in order to get rid of heavy textbooks. 24% of the students say that they carry at least 20 pounds of textbooks on a given day which is equal to the weight of a car tire. Students make great sacrifices in order to afford textbooks. Some of these sacrifices are cutting back on all expenses, surrendering travel and cutting down on food. The only solution to this problem is using digital devices.
More than 43 % of Americans aged 16 or above used read an eBook or other digital content device in the year 2011. The Kindle followed by Barnes and Noble Nook is the most popular choice of eBook reader. But inspite of rise in digital content reading, textbooks still rule as of now and 72% Americans read a printed book last year.
In any average college, 60% of the annual budget comes from the student tuition and fees while the other 40 % comes collectively from rooms and boarding and donations etc. In private schools, the average tuition and fees cost per year is $26273 while that in community or two year college is $2544.
The popular major courses at the current time include Statistics, information systems, multimedia, nursing, social work and web designing. From the employer’s point of view, the ideal employees must be able to adapt to different working positions and belong to the field of internet business rather than accounting.
There has been a constant rise in college and tuition fees and this is evident from the fact that during the last 25 years, the cost of higher education has grown by a whopping 440%. In order to keep tuition fees low, students can opt for community college in the first two years and select a qualified tuition plan in order to save more money..
There 1.4 billion students on earth of which 1.23 billion students are in pre-k to high school level. There are about 170 million students seeking higher education and 18.5 million students in the US go to college and universities.
Education in America
In the year 2009, 60% of the children attended a full day pre primary school compared to only 17% in the year 1970. Since 1970, the percentage of people enrolled in college and graduate courses has increased by almost double and women now outnumber men as far as higher education is concerned.
If you want your post secondary education to be more career focused then you should know which career you want to pursue and if not then you should go to a liberal arts school. The following plans too matter on your plan of action thereafter.
It is a fact that the top ranked schools are the champs of the web as well. Some of these are University of Phoenix, University of California, Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Princeton and Yale.
Graphs.net is the leading resource for data visualization and creative infographics. The site aims at providing you the latest infographics on various topic from sports to environment, travel to technology and other niches. Based on the theme, infographics are classified in to different categories and the latest charts, graphs or infographics will get displayed at the top of each category.