An agreement is a contract binding two or more parties regarding any business transaction such as renting, employment, purchasing goods or lending money. You may get them notarized depending on the purpose. In this infographic, you can find 7 useful steps for drafting an agreement letter.
1. Note down the points you want to include in your agreement. You can download free contract templates or design your own using any computer applications.
2. It can be handwritten as well, but its better to take a printout for easy reading.
3. Include all the points which you and the other party agreed to.
4. Specify full legal names of all the parties involved.
5. Specify every little detail regarding the agreement clearly, including any discounts or penalties.
6. The agreement should be signed by all the parties involved.
7. If the agreement is meant for loan, you should get it notarized.
Graphs.net is the leading resource for data visualization and creative infographics. The site aims at providing you the latest infographics on various topic from sports to environment, travel to technology and other niches. Based on the theme, infographics are classified in to different categories and the latest charts, graphs or infographics will get displayed at the top of each category.